The Lightning Letter

The Student News Site of James Lawson High School

The Lightning Letter

The Lightning Letter

James Lawson’s Very Own Bookstore

Along with many new additions to the James Lawson community, the school now has a bookstore that sells spirit wear for the Lightning. 

Though it’s dubbed the bookstore, the store actually sells golden yellow wind jackets, navy blue zip-hoodies, trendy baseball hats, and other limited-time hoodie and t-shirt designs that can only be found at Lawson.

Started by the DECA club from the Business & Hospitality Academy, the Lawson Bookstore is open for business at all home basketball games, and will be working towards opening during Bojangles Day. 

“Grab your hoodie, hat, and t-shirt to be the ultimate fan and support our school teams,” DECA club president and store manager Lawrence Quimbo said. 

While purchases must be made in cash, the bookstore is working diligently to make card purchases in the foreseeable future. 

“Come in and support our Lawson and DECA programs, and get your loved ones their Lawson gear in time for Christmas!” DECA sponsor and Bookstore supervisor Brad Bishop said. 

In the meantime, students, staff, and fans can pre-order their fan gear online from the embedded link below this article or access the weekly school newsletter to find the QR for the form. 

Go Lightning!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=V4KCxhBkfkC1V7XcchHeVRSfVmnC9LRErJbocoUYeOlUQkNXT1RRUVAwNkE0MVY3RkM1TzNGRzJONi4u