Hillwood High School Office Workers: Lorena Nadler and Taylor Sheaffer

Here at Hillwood High School, we have two very welcoming office workers Lorena Nadler and Taylor Sheaffer. The Topper Times at down with these women and interviewed them so you can get an idea of who they are and what they do.

Mrs. Lorena and Mrs. Taylor run the front office and take care of student attendance, such as putting in school excuses and signing students in and out. There’s so much more to it, but that’s just the general idea. Students I interviewed spoke very highly of Nadler and Shaffer.

“Mrs. Lorena and Mrs. Taylor are always there for me to listen and help. I always have someone to come and talk to because no matter what they’re always there for me. I always feel welcomed when I walk into, they’re office they never fail to make me feel better,” current junior Alondra Velasquez said.

Nadler never fails to be there for a student and help out as much as she possibly can. She gave us some advice to give to students.

“My advice that I would give Hillwood students is a teenager. You’re a kid. Don’t grow up too quick because you’re only a teenager once. Do your work, go to class be a good kid and good student,” Nadler said.

Among the many amazing faculty members here at Hillwood High School, students agree that Nadler and Shaffer have a special place in their hearts.

“No one can convince me otherwise that Mrs. Lorena and Mrs. Taylor are anything but good. No matter what’s going on they’ve been there for me. They have a special place in my heart for many reasons. They comfort you and give great advice. They listen to all of your problems no matter what they could be. They try to find solutions to your problems and just. My favorite thing about them is how no matter who and what you are they will no matter what listen to you and try to help as much as humanly possible,” current junior Venus Ramirez said.

If you ever need someone to talk to, Nadler and Shaffer will always welcome you in the main office or the bus loop vestibule.